Join Belinda Doveston and her special guests in an engaging conversation about building purposeful people, agile teams and great companies.
Each episode features different practical approaches and powerful insights to help you to achieve this outcome.
The Lego® Serious Play® method is a key feature of this podcast as a powerful method of team development. Also included is the ‘social field’ approach to unlocking the magic of a company’s ecosystem.
- #5 Bricks and Business with Michel Cloosterman | Ratcheting the Podcast!
- #4 Happiness at Work with Kerstin Jatho | Meaningful Work
- #3 Bridging the Social Divide with Karen Barensché | The Three Divide Iceberg
- #2 High-Performance Directors with Carl Bates | Storytelling
- #1 Introduction to the One Brick at a Time Podcast